- Establish and implement the process of consulting – recruiting – training – quality managing bTaskee’s collaborators bTasker, service partners.
- Support team to resolve inquiries / complaints / violations from bTaskers and service partners.
- Monitor and report the working results, evaluate the team activities.
- Ability to read data, analyze the status of bTaskers and service partners, provide timely consulting solutions.
- Other work related to the team as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Have over 3 years of management and training skills
- Communicate well in English.
- Good analysis and planning skills.
- Effective time management and people skills.
- Salary ranging from 20-30 million , depending on capability.
- Full insurance under Labor Law.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Monthly team building, and yearly company trip.
- Work in a refreshing, passionate and trusting environment.
- Free to create and develop personal strengths.
- Explore new things weekly ! Company encourages staffs to spend 01 day a week to explore new insights.