- Participate in the process of code design analysis, unit testing and source code review
- Improve performance, turning logic, install new operations
- Improve and optimize the performance of infrastructure and databases
- Write tests for existing and generated code to ensure compatibility and stability.
- Have at least 3 years of experience programming in Java, using the framework Spring Boot, Java core, JPA
- Experience in using one of the database management systems such as MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Oracle….
- Experience with Restful API, API integration in microservice system
- CI, pair programming, Agile, Jenkins, Git, Spring boot, ETL.
- Experience in setting up and configuring Redhat, Centos
- We provide training to help you catch up with the current team.
- All the employee’s benefits required by the Government.
- Bonus 13th-month salary.
- Monthly team building event.