- Be responsible for all creations of coded frontend deliverables.
- Make proposals to technical solutions for implementation, including overall technical approach (tech stack, architecture, integration, etc.) and other detailed solutions.
- Create technical documentation, white papers, presentations; contributing to determining internal processes
- Deliver looks and feel, transform design output to application UI with flexible layout across browsers, devices
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- In charge of training and guidance to team members
- Have solid knowledge of software development and at least 3 years of experience in frontend development
- Expertise in developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Experience with XML: XSLT, DTD or Schema modelling, DOM/XPath/SAX parsing
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and version control systems
- Experience creating and working with REST-based service APIs
- Experience with unit testing & UI testing
- We provide training to help you catch up with the current team.
- All the employee’s benefits required by the Government.
- Bonus 13th-month salary.
- Monthly team building event.