- In charge of building, supplementing and perfecting the procedures and regulations applied in the Company
- Manage the internal management system; recruitment planning, training strategies and human resource management methods
- Manage, organize and operate the Human Resources Department to perform administrative and human resource work following assigned functions and tasks
- Direct, monitor and deal with issues related to labor regime: Labor contract, Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance, leave, sick leave, maternity leave, time attendance … of employees throughout the company
- Good use of English in 4 skills
- Have expertise with the Labor Code, the Law on Personal Income Tax, the Law on Health Insurance and Social Insurance
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position (required)
- Ability to work independently, analytical thinking, problem solving, system thinking.
- Salary can be negotiated based on the Personal Capability.
- Full insurance and 13th Salary payment under the Labor Law.
- Work from home 3 days/month.
- Working in an environment where most of the staff are young, dynamic and equally friendly.
- Teambuilding and Annual company trip.
- Salary review 1-2 times/year.
- Working Time: Monday – Saturday Moring (08:30 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 18:00).