- Consult, propose to Leader board with HR related issues: build organizational structures, training and recruting tasks, official protocol of salary / benefits for employees.
- Design internal management system, recruitment planning, training and HR management strategies.
- Build and complete protocol, procedures for the company.
- Active link between Leader board and other branch staffs, departments in the company.
- Conduct personnel interview, welcome and onboard new personnel, train staff and regularly conduct assessment.
- Manage, operate other tasks of company personnel; assist Leader of other departments.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Leader boards following company policy and current law.
- University graduates majored in related fiels (Human Resources, Business Administration)
- 03+ years experiences in similar position ( compulsory)
- Understand labor law and HR related regulations
- Skills: Leadership, planning, meta-analysis, supervising, reporting, complaint-handling, teamwork, communications and conducting interviews.
- Good strategy thinking, honest, positve and professional.
- Prioritize candidates with good use of English and Linkedin
- Age: From 28- 40 years old
- Attractive salary depending on capability
- Full insurance under Labor Law
- Full annual leave and new year leave as regulated
- 13th month salary bonus, bonus travel trip at least once per year ( overseas and domestic)
- Pay check at the end of every month, pay raise assessment every 6 months
- Work in a refreshing, passionate and trusting hi-tech environment
- Free to create and develop personal strengths
- Explore new things weekly ! Company encourages staffs to spend 01 day a week to explore new insights
Working location: District 7 office
Working hours: 08h30 – 18h00 ( lunch break from 12h00 – 13h30). Off on Saturday evening and Sunday