- Consult, propose to Leader board with HR related issues: build organizational structures, training and recruting tasks, official protocol of salary / benefits for employees.
- Design internal management system, recruitment planning, training and HR management strategies.
- Build and complete protocol, procedures for the company.
- Conduct personnel interview, welcome and onboard new personnel, train staff and regularly conduct assessment.
- University graduates majored in related fiels (Human Resources, Business Administration)
- Have 03+ years experiences in similar position ( compulsory)
- Understand labor law and HR related regulations
- Skills: Leadership, planning, meta-analysis, supervising, reporting, complaint-handling, teamwork, communications and conducting interviews.
- Prioritize candidates with good use of English and Linkedin
- Age: From 28- 40 years old
- Attractive salary depending on capability
- Full insurance under Labor Law
- Full annual leave and new year leave as regulated
- 13th month salary bonus, bonus travel trip at least once per year ( overseas and domestic)