- Consult services, answer concerns of customer via phone, email and social media platforms (FB).
- Receive complaints and feedback from customers. Submit to related departments for further solutions to deal with customers promptly and appropriately.
- Monitor customer’s satisfaction level; figure out the main reasons and propose improvement solutions.
- Complete all related Customer Service tasks assigned by seniors.
- Pleasant voice, delicate and attentive communication skills.
- Passionate about supporting customers via phone.
- Energetic, careful and high responsibility in work.
- Fluent in English communication.
- Abilitiy to persuade, handle and deal with difficult cases.
- Have experience in Customer Service works.
- Salary can be negotiated based on the Personal Capability.
- Full insurance under the Labor Law.
- 13th Salary payment.
- Working in an environment where most of the staff are young, dynamic and equally friendly.
- Team building and Annual company trip.
- Salary review 1-2 times/year.
- Working Time: Monday – Saturday (08:30 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 18:00).