- Establish and organize Customer Service department working procedures.
- Train and develop Customer Service staff of technical protocol.
- Delegate, organize and assess works within team.
- Help team solve complaints from Customers.
- Monitor and report results, also assess all Customer Service related activities of the company.
- Make campaign proposals, improvements of working procedures in order to maximize benefits of company and customer.
- Conduct strategies and execute support programs for Customers monthly, quarterly and specific periods of the year.
- Ability to read statistics, analyze all statuses of customers and deliver prompt consulting projects.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for further recruitment in order to maintain team capacity.
- Other related works assigned by Leader Board.
- Over 5 years of experience in Customer Service department.
- Over 2 years in management position.
- Fluent in English communication.
- Good analyzation and organization skills.
- Effective time-management and people-management skills.
- Good communication and speech delivering skills.
- High level of responsibility and can handle work pressures.
- Salary ranging from 20-30 million , depending on capability.
- Full insurance under Labor Law.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Monthly team building, and yearly company trip.
- Work in a refreshing, passionate and trusting environment.
- Free to create and develop personal strengths.
- Explore new things weekly ! Company encourages staffs to spend 01 day a week to explore new insights.
Working location: 69 D1, Him Lam residential area, Tan Hung ward, District 7, HCMC