- Strategy for developing the community including increasing number of members and engagement.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives in collaboration with other teams.
- Monitor, report, and drive key community engagement performance metrics (e.g., reach, engagement, positive sentiments).
- Measure, evaluate and report the results of the team’s work.
- Have over 3 years of experience in customer community management.
- Solid knowledge of online communities and social media.
- Ability to persuade, solve problems & handle situations.
- Effective time management and people skills.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Have personal laptop.
- Salary negotiable depending on capability.
- Full insurance under Labor Law.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Monthly team-building and yearly company trip.