- Perform inspection; collect and analyze data, results; identify trends and details in search campaigns.
- Monitor, report and evaluate website status; provide ideas and solutions to maintain and increase rankings.
- Manage SEO expenses, based on budget; estimate monthly costs to achieve maximum ROI from SEO.
- Optimize landing pages on search engines.
- Perform diagnosis, development and optimization of keywords, related to service topics.
- Research and analyze advertising links of competitors.
- Develop and implement a link-building strategy.
- Regularly update algorithms on Search Engine, new source codes to stay proactive in SEO; adjust website when needed.
- Working with Content team to edit, create content; being able to fulfil SEO standards.
- Propose changes, adjustments of the website, content, links and other factors to improve SEO position for target keywords.
- Have 2 years working experience of SEO.
- Insights on attracting and converting customers online.
- Proficient in web analytics tools (eg Google Analytics, GTmetrics, WebTrends), SEO tools (Screamfrog, GSA, Ahrefs …)
- Experience in A / B testing and multivariate testing.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Self-update frequently on the latest trends and best practices on SEO + SEM.
- Candidates with experience in SEM and related qualifications from Google, Bing, and Facebook are prioritized.
- Salary can be negotiated based on the personal capability, and reviewed every 6 months
- Full insurance under the Labor Law
- 13th salary payment
- Teambuilding and annual company trip
- Work in a young, active and passionate environment
- Free to be creative and develop personal strengths