- Attend to bTaskee website’s performance.
- Compile, read and analyse Website’s statistics.
- Use Marketing Online tools and solutions to boost Website ranking.
- Work directly with Team Content and guarantee all content uploaded on forums, blog, social media pages.. meet SEO’s standards.
- Observe competitors, update trends and outline content for Team Content.
- You will be guided on how to use Google to maximise search result for Website.
- Passionate about Marketing.
- Need to have personal laptop.
- Good attitude, active, progressive and dynamic.
- Hard working, eager to learn and improve skills.
- Working hour from Monday to Saturday morning. For students you can off 2 shifts/week if busy with school.
- Young, dynamic,cheerful, open working environment.
- Trained by experienced seniors with knowledge and necessary technical skills for work. Feel free to ask for advice, get to know each other and enhance your skills.
- Lunch allowance and gas (…/month).
- Learn new things every week! bTaskee company always encourages employees to spend 1 day in the week to grasp new knowledge.