- Manage and develop the array design for the company’s application and website on PC version platform & mobile version
- Design interface for website, app, landing page, social media, html email from marketing team and request from content department, SEO, developer to ensure proper design quality matching with the function “call to action”
which also contributes to high conversion rate
- Incorporate UI/UX design; research modern website trends to propose application options for website & affiliates with support requirements, build UX products (storyboards, sitemaps, wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes)
- Research and propose solutions to design user experience towards the best target group of UI/UX products on website and app platforms to achieve effective interaction
- From 2 years of experience in senior position of UI / UX for website / app
- Good use of design software: Photoshop, Figma, Powerpoint, Sketch, Illustrator, Axure
- Have experience: ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Angular 2+
- Have knowledge and understanding of: Web API, Entity Framework, UX & UI
- Have a personal laptop
- Portfolio/Dribbble/Behance attachment link to application CV for reference (required)
- Salary can be negotiated based on the Personal Capability.
- Full insurance and 13th Salary payment under the Labor Law.
- Work from home 3 days/month.
- Working in an environment where most of the staff are young, dynamic and equally friendly.
- Team building and Annual company trip.
- Salary review 1-2 times/year.
- Working Time: Monday – Saturday Morning (08:30 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 18:00).