- Make plan to implement periodic or casual inspection, monitor activities on service quality of collaborators
- Build working process, communication script with customers; Update information to ensure that the process and working scenario are consistent with customer care requirements in each period
- Track and synthesize issues, record customer complaints/requests/dissputes about service quality from different channels (call center, social media channels, business units, departments)
- Perform weekly/monthly analysis and quality assessment reports
- Female candidate with at least 2 years of experience in a system-level quality control position of an corporate
- System thinking, logic, critical skills and good communication
- Knowledge of quality management (ISO, SLA, Lean 6 Sigma, 5S…)
- Be proactive in work and easily adapt to the environment as well as the nature of the work
- Salary can be negotiated based on the Personal Capability.
- Full insurance and 13th Salary payment under the Labor Law.
- Work from home 3 days/month.
- Working in an environment where most of the staff are young, dynamic and equally friendly.
- Team building and Annual company trip.
- Salary review 1-2 times/year.
- Working Time: Monday – Saturday Morning (08:30 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 18:00).