- Make plan to implement periodic or casual inspection, monitor activities on service quality of collaborators
- Build working process, communication script with customers; Update information to ensure that the process and working scenario are consistent with customer care requirements in each period
- Track and synthesize issues, record customer complaints/requests/dissputes about service quality from different channels (call center, social media channels, business units, departments)
- Perform weekly/monthly analysis and quality assessment reports
- Female candidate with at least 2 years of experience in a system-level quality control position of an corporate
- System thinking, logic, critical skills and good communication
- Knowledge of quality management (ISO, SLA, Lean 6 Sigma, 5S…)
- Be proactive in work and easily adapt to the environment as well as the nature of the work
- Negotiable salary depending on capability.
- Full insurance under Labor Law.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Monthly teambuilding and yearly company trip.