- Conceptualize Marketing project and deploy key visuals and artwork to simulate ideas
- Visual design on channels: Facebook Ads, GDN, Fanpage, Web, Landing Page, Email, Poster, Infographic, Brochure, Catalog
- Collaborate with Content team to create designs on digital channels and other marketing publications such as leaflet, standee, brochure, animation short clips
- Support other departments to design internal publications related to the Company’s brand image and internal events
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Know Canva and Animoto or other web design tools
- Proficient in using design software such as AI, Photoshop, Indesign, After Effect, Premiere
- Ability to arrange work, work independently and in a team, meet deadlines as planned
- Attach Portfolio / Dribbble / Behance link to your CV for reference (required)
- Salary can be negotiated based on the Personal Capability.
- Full insurance and 13th Salary payment under the Labor Law.
- Work from home 3 days/month.
- Working in an environment where most of the staff are young, dynamic and equally friendly.
- Team building and Annual company trip.
- Salary review 1-2 times/year.
- Working Time: Monday – Saturday Morning (08:30 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 18:00).