- Plan and organze the implementation of Digital Marketing activities for the company.
- Plan, deploy and monitor the advertising of the Company’s services on Online channels: Google, Facebook, Zalo, Linked In, …
- Deploy advertising campaigns and branding through Digital Marketing tools (SEO / SEM, Online Advertising, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, SMS Marketing, Affiliate Marketing …),
- Coordinate with other departments / divisions to implement and optimize campaigns effectively
- Experienced in Digital Marketing from 2 years (required)
- Communication, persuasion, negotiation and problem handling skills
- Evaluate and analyze data, the market, trends.
- Ability to work independently and work in groups.
- Negotiable salary depending on experience.
- Full insurance according to government policies.
- 13th month bonus.
- Monthy teambuilding and yearly vacation.