- Plan and organze the implementation of Digital Marketing activities for the company.
- Plan, deploy and monitor the advertising of the Company’s services on Online channels: Google, Facebook, Zalo, Linked In, …
- Deploy advertising campaigns and branding through Digital Marketing tools (SEO / SEM, Online Advertising, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, SMS Marketing, Affiliate Marketing …),
- Coordinate with other departments / divisions to implement and optimize campaigns effectively
- Experienced in Digital Marketing from 2 years (required)
- Communication, persuasion, negotiation and problem handling skills
- Evaluate and analyze data, the market, trends.
- Ability to work independently and work in groups.
- Salary can be negotiated based on the Personal Capability.
- Full insurance and 13th Salary payment under the Labor Law.
- Work from home 3 days/month.
- Working in an environment where most of the staff are young, dynamic and equally friendly.
- Team building and Annual company trip.
- Salary review 1-2 times/year.
- Working Time: Monday – Saturday Morning (08:30 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 18:00).