- Search, collect, process data, update partner information to create a data system about the service.
- Synthesize information about the market, preferences, feedback, and information of competitors to support strategy planning.
- Maintain and develop the best customer service (CRM, bPoint, loyalty program) through analyzing customer behavior data, surveys,…
- Develop user awareness about bTaskee brand through coverage of bTaskee’s appearance at partner channels, online and offline events.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Marketing.
- Need to have personal laptop.
- Hard working,eager to learn and improve skills.
- Working hour from Monday to Saturday morning. For students you can take 2 shifts/week off if busy with school.
- Young, dynamic,cheerful, open working environment.
- Trained by experienced seniors with knowledge and necessary technical skills for work.
- Lunch and gas allowance.
- Be considered to become official employee when internship finishes.