- Upload, filter applicant files, arrange intial interview
- Research and propose new recruitment packages, control cost of recruiting
- Help new employees with onboard procedure; manage contracts and HR files
- Follow up absence and leave of staffs monthly
- Support HR manager to build, draft protocol, papers, templates, HR management solutions, teambuilding plans and other company culture activities.
- Other HR related tasks assigned by seniors
- College or University Degrees in related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in Recruitment
- Have good office computer skills and ability to use recruiting softwares
- Good English skill is a plus
- Have good planning and analyzing skills
- Have effective time and human resources management skills
- Have good communication skills and ability to inspire people
- Have a personal laptop
- Salary can be negotiated based on the Personal Capability.
- Full insurance and 13th Salary payment under the Labor Law.
- Work from home 3 days/month.
- Working in an environment where most of the staff are young, dynamic and equally friendly.
- Team building and Annual company trip.
- Salary review 1-2 times/year.
- Working Time: Monday – Saturday Morning (08:30 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 18:00).