- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Hands on experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience with React JS, REST API & websocket.
- Experience with Bootstrap 3/4 or Bulma or the likes.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Good to have : Git, SASS/LESS, Webpack …
- We provide training to help you catch up with the current team.
- All the employee’s benefits required by the Government.
- Bonus 13th-month salary.
- Monthly team building event.