We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our Development team. You will be responsible for building the client-side of our web applications. You are required to:
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies (yes, we allow and encourage all employees to take 1 day/week to learn new stuffs).
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience with React JS.
- Experience with Bootstrap 3/4 or Bulma or the likes.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good to have : Git, SASS/LESS, Webpack …
- We provide training to help you catch up with the current team.
- All the employee’s benefits required by the Government.
- Work in a startup environment where Innovation, Passion, Openness and Trust are at its core.
- Free lunch!
- Salary increases every 6-12 months.
- Bonus 13th-month salary.
- Monthly team building event.
- Company trip every year!
- Learn new thing every week! We encourage our employee to spend 1 day a week to learn new stuffs.