- Organize and coordinate ordance acts for internal events, extracurricular events and other marketing events
- Coordinate in planning, managing and operating events to keep up with project progress.
- Assist in scheduling, surveying and evaluating the event venue as well as promptly reporting arising problems.
- Support editing content, images, videos for channels and website
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Marketing.
- Need to have personal laptop.
- Hard working,eager to learn and improve skills.
- Working hour from Monday to Saturday morning. For students you can take 2 shifts/week off if busy with school.
- Young, dynamic,cheerful, open working environment.
- Trained by experienced seniors with knowledge and necessary technical skills for work.
- Lunch and gas allowance.
- Be considered to become official employee when internship finishes.