- Support in content development for campaigns / advertising programs, brand communications, internal and external marketing activities.
- Coordinate with strategy development departments and generate creative ideas to achieve marketing goals on digital channels: including Facebook , website, Youtube, Twitter, Tik Tok, Instagram, forum topics, …
- Need to have personal laptop.
- Hard working,eager to learn and improve skills.
- Working hour from Monday to Saturday morning. For students you can take 2 shifts/week off if busy with school.
- Young, dynamic,cheerful, open working environment.
- Trained by experienced seniors with knowledge and necessary technical skills for work.
- Lunch and gas allowance.
- Be considered to become official employee when internship finishes.