- Collection and payment operations
- Tracking contracts
- Prepare tax reports, manage tax work, handle arising problems.
- Compile accounting data, financial statements
- Calculate and make tax provisions to pay for the state budget and social insurance in a timely manner.
- Graduated from College, University majoring in Finance and Accounting.
- Have over 3 years of experience in chief accountant positoin (required)
- Have certification of Chief Accountant
- Good computer skills and experienced in accounting software.
- Have personal laptop.
- Salary can be negotiated based on the Personal Capability.
- Full insurance under the Labor Law.
- 13th Salary payment.
- Working in an environment where most of the staff are young, dynamic and equally friendly.
- Teambuilding and Annual company trip.
- Salary review 1-2 times/year.
- Working Time: Monday – Saturday Moring (08:30 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 18:00).