- Assist Director in mangagement, operation process of branch in accordance with strategies and business plans of the company.
- Establish and advance recruitment channels, recruitment campaignes for service providers and Tasker.
- In charge of implementing marketing programs for customers, expanding bTaskee networks in management area.
- Set up and make sure all policies, procedures and regulations of the company are followed.
- Take full responsibility and make reports to Directior periodically.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any equivalent degree.
- Possess management skills and assigned market expertise.
- Working experience in similar positions over 3 years.
- Fluent in English communication.
- Negotiable salary depending on capability.
- Full insurance under Labor Law.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Monthly team building, and yearly company trip.