What dish will we have on Monday? Today, let bTaskee propose a nutrition menu for you, including chicken, mushroom, vegetables and fresh fruits. The today meal will definitely make your day.
- ½ chicken
- 50g of gingers
- 2 shallots: 1.000 đ
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 10g of scallions: only take the white part
Stage 1: Prepare
- Apply grain salt or white wine on the chicken to clean and deodorize it. After washing it with clean water, chop off the chicken into small pieces.
- After washing and peeling the gingers, shred them carefully.
- Peel and crush the shallots.
Stage 2: Marinate the chicken with 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, ½ tablespoon of sugar, ½ tablespoon of cooking oil, and crushed shallots. And leave the mixture in 30 minutes.
Stage 3: Add some cooking oil to the pan on the stove. When the oil becomes heated, add ½ tablespoon of sugar to make the food coloring.
Stage 4: Once the chicken is cooked already, check it for a better taste and turn off the oven.
Bitter melons stirred with chicken giblets
- Bitter melons
- Chicken giblets
- Spices: salt, seasoning, ginger, shallots, scallions
Stage 1: Prepare
- Wash the bitter melons. Cut across their width to take out the seeds and then dice them.
- Apply salt carefully on the chicken giblets and dice them. Afterwards, marinate the diced giblets with seasoning and chopped ginger in 10 minutes.
- Peel and chop the shallots.
- Dice the scallions.
Stage 2: Add some cooking oil to the pan on the stove. When the oil becomes heated, stir the chopped shallots. Then, stir the chicken giblets well. When it is done, put it into a plate.
Stage 3: With the same pan, only add more ½ cooking oil into it. When the oil becomes heated, put bitter melons into the pan. When they are cooked, put the chicken giblets into the pan one more time and add some spices for a better taste. Finally, add and stir well the scallions.
Stage 4: Put all the food into a plate and enjoy the dish right away.
Mushrooms and tofu soup
- 100g of shimeji
- 100g of shiitake
- One block of tofu
- One carrot
- Spices: salt, soya sauce, seasoning
Stage 1: Prepare
- Dip the shimeji and shiitake into water, afterwards wash them with salt water.
- Peel and wash carrots, and then dice them. Cut the tofu.
Stage 2: Add some cooking oil to the pan on the stove. When the oil becomes heated, stir the chopped shallots. Afterwards, put the mushrooms and some seasoning into the pan.
Stage 3: Put some water to the pot on the stove for boiling. Then, add carrots to the water to make the soup sweet.
Stage 4: Put the mixture of stirred mushrooms and tofu to the pot. When the water boils, you can add some spices for a better taste.
Stage 5: Pour it into a bowl, add some pepper and enjoy the dish.
The dessert: Oranges
Tips for choosing delicious oranges:
- Choose small ones: when selecting the king mandarins, you should look for the small ones. Don’t take the big ones. The small ones are sweater and smells better.
- Coin shape: a nice orange whose stalk and bottom should have a round sign. The round sign is concave as a coin.
- The stalk: you should get the ones with a stalk and leaves. If these parts look green and fresh, it means the fruit has just been picked which is fresh.
- The orange peel: a good king mandarin has a tanned and scabrous skin with a green yellow color.
Are you confident enough to cook with the menu suggested by bTaskee? If you are still worried about going out to buy food during the disease season or you don’t know how to select food. Get rid of your anxiety with bTaskee’s Grocery Assistant service. We will help you buy good food with good quality and good price.