Process of resolving complaints
I. Principles for resolving complaints and disputes
Once there is any conflict or complaint, it will be resolved following the premise of negotiations and mutually agreeable resolutions. In cases of more serious problems, either party may submit an application to the competent authorities for dispute settlement.
Customers have the responsibility in resolving conflicts actively and provide the details for further process. Importantly, bTaskee Company Ltd. will only play the role of assisting in resolving complaints between parties. Moreover, bTaskee will be responsible for handing over all relevant documents which act as an evidence to deal with conflicts and disputes at the request of competent authorities.
bTaskee will also resolve conflicts and complaints that arise during the customers’ experience on bTaskee’s system only, including those related to the cleaning tasks on the application.
II. Process of resolving issues
• Usual issues Usual issues are those related to the supply and usage of bTaskee’s On-demand home cleaning service application.
• Serious issues are those affecting the Company’s business and reputation.
Step 1: Receiving issue information
Customers will inform bTaskee’s Customer Support about the complaints and disputes via email email@example.com in order to provide all relevant information as well as specific evidences for better resolutions. (Note: The email content should be noted with specific issue information, time and attached with related evidence, such as images or videos from the security camera (if any)).
Step 2: Confirming information
Step 3: Considering complaint settlement
In case of serious problems or complaints that cannot be resolved, the complainants (Customers, Cleaners, Partners) will submit the application to competent authorities and bTaskee will assist the government in providing documents and information of related parties. Besides, if problems are related to the breach of the Code of Conduct that Cleaners and Partners has signed, bTaskee will apply appropriate treatment measures.
The time to fully resolve conflicts, complaints and disputes:
– Parties have to inform problems within 15 days starting from the day of the task being done. If it exceeds that time, bTaskee has the right to refuse resolving problems.
– The maximum time to resolve usual issues is 20 days starting from the day bTaskee receives complaints (excluding weekends and public holidays).
– The maximum time to resolve serious issues is 2 months starting from the day bTaskee receives complaints (excluding weekends and public holidays).
Step 4: Finishing complaints
Thank you for your feedback on the services. This greatly contributes to developing and enhancing service performance. Thank you again for trusting and using bTaskee’s On-demand home cleaning service app.