When we are in the middle of the Covid-19 peak, most of us have to work at home. Online work at home may make you feel tired and cramped. Sometimes, we usually look for something to eat, but we are bored with the usual food. And it’s not certain when we order food online. Why don’t we try making some snacks and drinks on our own? bTaskee will introduce the recipe of the top 3 best snacks and drinks while you are busy with your work-from-home jobs. It’s easy and simple for you. Let’s get it started right away!
Dalgona coffee has become a hot drink for weeks. The whipped coffee originates from Korea and has been popularized by many famous Korean celebrities. In Vietnam, the artists and the youth are enthusiastically making this drink at home, too. Let’s have a look at its recipe!
(for 1 person)
|No.||What to prepare|
|1||1 egg (only yolk)|
|2||3 teaspoons of sugar|
|3||1 tablespoon of condensed milk|
|4||½ teaspoon of honey|
|5||3 teaspoons of instant black coffee|
|6||1 box of milk|
|7||1 tablespoon of boiled water|
Stage 1: Prepare the whipped cream
- Put a mixture of yolk, sugar, condensed milk, honey and black coffee into a large bowl and stir everything well.
- Whip the mixture to mix everything.
- Put 1 tablespoon of boiled water in the mixture and then continue to whip the mixture.
- Constantly whip the mixture (you can use an electric mixer) to the soft peak.
Stage 2: Prepare the milk
- Pour milk into a glass.
- You can put some ice to it for the cold taste.
Stage 3: The outcome
- Put the whipped mixture on top of the milk.
- After that, you can enjoy the drink right away to get a good taste of it. Or you can stir the cream and the milk together.
Taiwanese yogurt milk bread
The Taiwanese yogurt milk bread is a special food with its soft cover and delicious core. A lot of people are looking to buy this bread that is the size of only 2 fingers, has a milky white color and sweet but slightly sour taste.
|No.||What to prepare|
|1||2 jars of yogurt|
|2||30-40 ml of condensed milk|
|3||1-2 teaspoons of mayonnaise (depending on your taste)|
|4||1 pack (around 200 g) of sandwiches|
Stage 1: The core
- Stir the mixture of yogurt, condensed milk and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Then put the mixture in a pot and simmer it (remember to cook with the small heat).
- Put in the cornflour with some water and stir it until the mixture gets thickened. Turn off the stove.
- Put the mixture in a fridge in 2 hours.
Stage 2: The cover
- Cut the bread crust, only take the bread crumb.
- Use a dough roller or a bottle of glass to roll the bread.
- Spread some milk or yogurt on the 4 corners of the bread, then fold the corners together and use a fork to press.
- Leave a hole to put the core inside the bread.
Stage 3: The bread
- Use a scissor to cut off the edges.
- Put the core inside the bread and use a fork to seal the hole. Then, we have a complete bread.
- You can enjoy the food after that or put it in the fridge 1-2 hours.
|No.||What to prepare|
|1||440 ml of milk (sweetened or unsweetened)|
|2||50 g of cornflour|
|3||100 g of powdered sugar|
|4||2 tubes of vanilla|
|5||200 g of tempura flour|
Stage 1: Make a mixture of egg and milk
- Take the yolk from 3 eggs and put it into a large bowl, then put in 2 tubes of vanilla, some sugar and cornflour. Then stir everything until the cornflour dissolves.
- Put in some milk, then stir it with the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
- Next, you pour the mixture to the pot for boiling. Cook with the small heat. Constantly stir the mixture until it gets thickened and foamed.
Stage 2: Preserve the mixture in the fridge
- When the mixture gets cool, spread some cooking oil around the surface of the food container.
- Then pour the mixture into the container and use a spoon to press on the surface. Put the lid on and then put the container in the fridge in 90 minutes.
Stage 3: Blend the tempura flour
- Put the tempura flour into the blender for blending.
- If you don’t have a blender, you can use a mortar and pestle instead. After crushing the flour, you can pour the flour into a box with a lid.
Stage 4: Beat the eggs
- Put 5 shares of yolk and 1 share of egg white to a bowl.
- Beat the mixture.
Stage 5: Prepare pieces of bread for frying
- Take the container of the egg and milk mixture from the fridge.
- At this time, the mixture is frozen so you can easily cut it into rectangle pieces.
- Then put every piece into the bowl of the egg mixture (stage 4). Make sure every side of all pieces is covered with the egg mixture. Then you do the same with the tempura flour.
Stage 6: Fry the pieces of bread
- Put the cooking oil to the pan at a level to cover the pieces of bread.
- When the oil becomes hot, put in the milk pieces of bread and fry them until every side of it gets fried and yellow.
- Fry with the big heat so that the pieces get fried quickly and have a beautiful yellow.
- You can sprinkle some cheese flour or salted dry apricot flour for more salty taste.
The recipe is already introduced to you, but you need only ingredients to make your own snacks and drinks? Book bTaskee’s Grocery Assistant service, you will get an assistant. She will help go to the supermarket, buying food with good quality and good price for you in just 1 hour. Visit our website for further information on the service: https://www.btaskee.com/di-cho/ or book the service on bTaskee’s application now.