We are looking for a qualified React Native developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write automated UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- 06 months experience with React Native.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Good to have : Redux, GraphQL, UI/UX skill, Scrum.
- We provide training to help you catch up with the current team.
- All the employee’s benefits required by the Government.
- Salary increases every 6-12 months.
- Bonus 13th-month salary.
- Work in a startup environment where Innovation, Passion, Openness and Trust are at its core.
- Learn new thing every week! We encourage our employee to spend 1 day a week to learn new stuffs.