The candidate in this position will be responsible for overseeing the efficient and profitable operation of Thailand branch activities. In addition to reporting all financial and operations information to company management, this candidate is responsible for hiring, training, and dismissing any employees at the branch.
- Maintain financial responsibility for all expenses, wages, and asset management.
- Identify operational deficiencies and implement plans for improvement.
- Create and maintain a weekly report on operations and sales at the branch.
- Recruit, Hire and train all employees of the branch.
- Building professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Liaising with head office and writing up quarterly/annual reports.
- Researching the country or region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Monitoring performance at all levels and scheduling training as required.
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency.
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times.
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- 2+ years’ of management or supervisory experience.
- Experience hiring and training individuals.
- Excellent English skill.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Need to have excellent networking skills.
- Have knowledge and experience of the home services or similar, app based services.
- Leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related field (preferably a master’s degree).
- Postgraduate degree in sales, finance or similar is also acceptable.
- A good knowledge base of Thailand and SEA, and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Good people-management skills.
- Experience working with a startup is advantageous.
- Sensitivity to different cultural norms.
- Thai Nationality Only.