- Internships in positions that suit your capacity and development orientation: SEO, Social, Content, Design, …
- Take care of bTaskee’s Social channels
- Learn customers: preferences, needs to read, watch, look of customers.
- Prepare content, images and then upload them to social channels.
- Check and respond to customer feedback, messages, reviews, reviews.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Marketing.
- Need to have personal laptop.
- Well-mannered, active, progressive,dynamic.
- Hard working,eager to learn and improve skills.
- Working hour from Monday to Saturday morning. For students you can off 2 shifts/week if busy with school.
- Young, dynamic, cheerful, open working environment.
- Trained by experienced seniors with knowledge and necessary technical skills for work. Feel free to ask for advice, get to know each other and enhance your skills.
- Lunch allowance and gas (…/month).
- Learn new things every week! bTaskee company always encourages employees to spend 1 day in the week to grasp new knowledge.