- Directly participate in searching, consulting, supporting and developing business cooperation opportunities with customers / partners related to bTaskee services according to the company’s operating model and strategy.
- Identify, propose and implement innovative solutions to improve customer / partner experience, reduce costs or increase business performance / efficiency.
- Coordinate with internal departments to organize and implement campaigns and promotion activities to increase revenue and the number of customers.
- Develop, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of policies for customers / partners.
- Advise Director of business solutions, developing and expanding distribution networks / services.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the position of Key Account Manager, Partnership, Business Development.
- Fluency in office computer skills.
- Good communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to build and establish internal and external relationships.
- Require personal laptops.
- Negotiable salary depending on experience.
- Full insurance under Labor Law.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Monthly team building, and yearly company trip.