- Directly participate in searching, consulting, supporting and developing business cooperation opportunities with customers / partners related to bTaskee services according to the company’s operating model and strategy.
- Identify, propose and implement innovative solutions to improve customer / partner experience, reduce costs or increase business performance / efficiency.
- Coordinate with internal departments to organize and implement campaigns and promotion activities to increase revenue and the number of customers.
- Develop, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of policies for customers / partners.
- Advise Director of business solutions, developing and expanding distribution networks / services.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the position of Key Account Manager, Partnership, Business Development.
- Fluency in office computer skills.
- Good communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to build and establish internal and external relationships.
- Agile, flexible, progressive, responsible, confident and assertive.
- Require personal laptops.
- Salary ranging from 20-30 million , depending on capability.
- Full insurance under Labor Law.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Monthly team building, and yearly company trip.
- Work in a refreshing, passionate and trusting environment.
- Free to create and develop personal strengths.
- Explore new things weekly ! Company encourages staffs to spend 01 day a week to explore new insights.